Deadline: 23 October 2020
Cultural information Trust (CIT) is a registered local media organisation working closely with Community Radio Stations, Civic Society Organisations, independent media organisations and journalists.
CIT is currently implementing a 3-year project titled Zimbabwe Media Development Project in the southern part of Zimbabwe covering Midlands, Matabeleland South and Matabeleland North.
The project seeks to purchase quality and standard PPE from reputable suppliers based in Zimbabwe. PPE is intended for use by project partners, participants and our emphasis is on quality.
Interested suppliers are encouraged to submit a single quotation for items listed below.
|#||Item Description||Unit||Quantity||Additional Description|
|1||Sponge face mask||Each||1500||Reusable-black and grey colour|
|3||Disposable Face mask||Each||1500|
|2||70% alcohol-based gel hand sanitizer||500ml||900||Packaged in containers with trigger pump head|
|3||QAC Office disinfectant||5lts||50|
|4||Automatic hand sanitizer dispenser||Each||20||Powered by batteries|
- Company profile including traceable references
- Incorporation certificate, CR14 and Valid Tax Clearance
- Local USD Account Details
- Quotation should be valid for at least 14 days from the date of issue
- Quotations must specify payment terms
- SAZ Certification for chemical-based products
- Successful supplier(s) will be required to provide samples before confirmation of orders.
- The organisation is under no obligation to accept any quotation
Quotations must be received not later than Friday 23October 2020 through this email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that suppliers who disregard the above requirements will automatically be disqualified.