Request for Quotations (RFQ)
Issuance Date: 7 September 2022
Deadline for Offers: 16 September 2022
Description: Provision for Office And Computer supplies
Point of Contact:
Helfer Nkomo, Finance & Administration Manager
***** ETHICAL BUSINESS CONDUCT *****
CITE is committed to integrity in procurement, and only selects suppliers based on objective business criteria such as price and technical merit. CITE expects suppliers to comply with generally accepted Business Ethics.
CITE does not tolerate fraud, collusion among offerors, falsified proposals/bids, bribery, or kickbacks. Any firm or individual violating these standards will be disqualified from this procurement & barred from future procurement opportunities.
Instructions to Offerors
1. Introduction: The purpose of this RFQ is to solicit quotations for these items. Offerors are responsible for ensuring that their offers are received by CITE in accordance with the instructions, terms, and conditions described in this RFQ. Failure to adhere with instructions described in this RFQ may lead to disqualification of an offeror from consideration.
2. Offer Deadline and Protocol: Offers must be received no later than 1200hrs local Harare time on 09 August 2022 by firstname.lastname@example.org and cc email@example.com. No hard copy deliveries are required due to the COVID-19 precautions.
Please reference the RFQ number in any response to this RFQ. Offers received after the specified time and date will be considered late and will be considered only at the discretion of CITE, ONLY if none from the first pool satisfies CITE’s requirements.
3. Questions: Questions regarding the technical or administrative requirements of this RFQ may be submitted no later than 1200hrs local Harare time on the 9th of August 2022 by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc to email@example.com. Questions must be submitted in writing; phone calls will not be accepted. Questions and requests for clarification and the responses thereto that CITE believes may be of interest to other offerors will be circulated to all RFQ recipients who have indicated an interest in bidding.
Only the written answers issued by CITE will be considered official and carry weight in the RFQ process and subsequent evaluation. Any verbal information received from employees of CITE, or any other entity should not be considered as an official response to any questions regarding this RFQ.
4. Quotations: Quotations in response to this RFQ must be priced on a fixed-price, all-inclusive basis, including delivery and all other costs. Pricing must be presented in United States Dollars (USD). Offers must remain valid for not less than thirty (30) calendar days after the offer deadline. Offerors are requested to provide quotations on their official quotation format or letterhead.
In addition, offerors responding to this RFQ are requested to submit the following
• A copy of their official registration of business license
• Year 2022 Tax Clearance Certificate
5. Delivery: As part of its response to this RFQ, each offeror is expected to provide an estimate (in calendar days) of the delivery timeframe (after receipt of order). The delivery estimate presented in an offer in response to this RFQ must be upheld in the performance of any resulting contract.
6. Evaluation and Award: The award will be made to a responsible offeror whose offer follows the RFQ instructions, meets the eligibility requirements, and meets or exceeds the minimum required technical specifications, and is judged to be the best value based on a lowest-price, technically acceptable basis.
Best-offer quotations are requested. It is anticipated that award will be made solely based on these original quotations. However, CITE reserves the right to conduct any of the following:
• CITE may conduct negotiations with and/or request clarifications from any offeror prior to award.
• While preference will be given to offerors who can address the full technical requirements of this RFQ, CITE may issue a partial award or split the award among various suppliers.
• CITE may cancel this RFQ at any time.
7. Terms and Conditions: This is a Request for Quotations only. Issuance of this RFQ does not in any way obligate CITE to make an award or pay for costs incurred by potential offerors in the preparation and submission of an offer.
This solicitation is subject to CITE’ standard terms and conditions. Any resultant award will be governed by these terms and conditions; Please note the following terms and conditions will apply:
(a) CITE’ standard payment terms are net 30 days after receipt and acceptance of any commodities or deliverables. Payment will only be issued to the entity submitting the offer in response to this RFQ and identified in the resulting award; payment will not be issued to a third party.
(b) Any award resulting from this RFQ will be firm fixed price, in the form of a purchase order.
(c) The title to any goods supplied under any award resulting from this RFQ shall pass to CITE following delivery and acceptance of the goods by CITE. Risk of loss, injury, or destruction of the goods shall be borne by the offeror until title passes to CITE.
Specifications and Technical Requirements
The table below contains the technical requirements of the products. Offerors are requested to provide quotations containing the information below on official letterhead or official quotation format. In the event this is not possible, offerors may complete this table below and submit signed/stamped version to CITE.
Description and Specifications
1. Laptop Core i5 256gb 4gb memory
2.Lexas SL200 1TB Portable SSD
3. Multifunction Laser Printer
4. ZEPPELIN 8GB 2666 DDR4 Desktop Ram
5. ZEPPERLIN 8GB 3200 DDR4 Desktop Ram
6. Studio Head Phones
7. Microsoft Office software
8. Bitdefender security antivirus
9. Windows Operating System Upgrade
10. Tableu Desktop And Tableau Prep Builder
Other Costs (Describe: ______________________):
GRAND TOTAL USD:
Delivery time (after receipt of order): calendar days
Length of warranty on offered equipment: years
Location of service center(s) for after-sales service, including warranty repair:
We hereby certify that the enclosed representations, certifications, and other statements are accurate, current, and complete.
Name and Title of Signatory:
Company Telephone and Website: